Asbestos Awareness Training Courses
A half day introductory course providing delegates with an awareness of the hazards associated with asbestos, and to outline ‘best practice’ with regards to managing asbestos related issues in the school environment.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Outline the principle legislation relating to asbestos.
- Outline the types of asbestos survey and how they affect maintenance and operations within the school.
- Understand the hazards and ill health associated with asbestos.
- Describe control measures that may be necessary.
- Recognise the importance of the asbestos register.
- Maintain appropriate records.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2549.