Fire Awareness Training Courses
This course is specifically designed for those members of staff who need to have an understanding of fire safety or have been appointed as Fire Marshalls/Wardens or Fire Precautions Officers.
Attendance on this course will enable those appointed to better discharge their duties.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and other associated documents of compliance.
- Understand the requirements of a fire risk assessment.
- Assist in the process of Fire Risk Assessment and understand the importance of post assessment action plans.
- Explain the role of Fire Marshall/Warden and Fire Precautions Officer.
- Plan and conduct fire evacuation drills.
- Develop and maintain appropriate fire safety records.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternative for more information please call 0330 123 2549.