Site Manager Training
Strictly Education has developed a two-part training course for Site Managers who are new to the role.
In Part 1 attendees will be introduced to the typical roles, responsibilities and duties of the Site Manager/Caretaker in the school and academy environment. In addition areas such as managing reactive and planned maintenance, control of contractors, fire safety and occupier fire safety checks will be covered.
In Part 2 attendees will be introduced to the general elements of health and safety including the regulations that underpin them. In addition areas such as electrical safety, hazard management, risk assessment principles, asbestos management, control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) and the maintenance of COSHH records will also be covered.
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Understand their general roles, responsibilities and duties.
- Develop processes to manage the delivery of reactive and planned maintenance routines.
- Understand the relationship between Health and Safety law and work practices.
- Supervise contractors and manage hazard registers.
- Assist with and contribute to the overall management of fire safety.
- Understand how risk assessments are used to provide safe working conditions.
- Manage COSHH requirements and supervise cleaning operations.
For more information, please browse the course list, get in touch directly on 0330 123 2549.