Safe Working at Heights Training Courses
The Safe Working at Heights Regulations 2005 placed an even greater emphasis on the importance of ensuring that those engaged in working at heights were suitably trained.
The aim of this course is to familiarise delegates with legislative requirements and to highlight the importance of using a safe means of access and egress when working at heights.
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key legislation involved in high reach working.
- Recognise typical work activities in the school environment that may be considered as ‘working at height’ or ‘high reach’ working.
- State the safety checks that must be made before using ladders and step ladders.
- Maintain ladder registers and complete periodic safety checks.
- Outline the safety requirements when contractors are using tower scaffolds.
- Identify the hazards associated with contractor’s scaffolds.
- List the safety considerations to be considered before accessing a roof or areas of high reach work.
- Identify typical hazards that might be encountered on a flat roof.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2549.